Sunday, October 20, 2019

Reflection on "Choosing Krsna is the one choice that empowers us to make better choices" by Tiffany Cooper

“Choosing Krsna is the one choice that empowers us to make better choices”

This topic has been a meditation for me a lot lately. Within a short period of time my life has almost completely changed and has put me in the position of making many choices. I am usually a decisive person but in the last few months I have been questioning my rationale when making choices. With all of the changes in my life have come several challenges. I have always welcomed challenges because I like problem solving to test myself but my life is shifting and I have grown tired of certain challenges. 

As I watched Chaitanya Charan prabhu’s video on this subject I was inspired by the idea of having a map to guide us. With everything going on in my life I have been working on surrendering to Krsna. I know that He will show me the way but I have a hard time asking for His help. I have never felt that it was right for me to ask for help from the divine. I always thought I just had to suffer through until I did what I could to make positive changes or things naturally got better. I am starting to understand that not only am I not alone but that I am supposed to ask for help from the only one who can help me! The thought of surrendering to Krsna is so very precious to me. Now, I can begin to experience that thought. I can finally begin to live a real devotional life.

No comments:

Post a Comment